Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tuesday, November 18: COLD!! This is NOT an Illusion!

A Cold Walk to the Bus Stop
Good morning. I got five layers on top two layers on my legs that includes the thermals that I put on
Tempeture at 7am
for this morning.The 48 never showed up so I caught the 7 bus at 7:10 AM. Even the driver of the 7 knows
Waiting for the 48 or 7
that the 48 supposed to show up before he does. Going to my phone it is 28° outside to start our
On the 7 Bus
November morning. TodaI went to the sunrise and then I decided to go to Macy's since they had a 2 day sale
La Columbe
and get something it was really discounted. I played for a credit card again at the place they
Pope Francis Coming to Philly
turned me down again! I have a secured card and the credit card with $3000 limit yeah I can't get a freaking Macy's  credit card!😡.
Rough Day for SEPTA
Well I'm going to be a little late since the EL was delayed a little bit. That's true since it's 9 o'clock and it was
I Got a Great Deal at Macys
Extremely packed! I am going to work and then I have to go to training all day for the Gov. Corbett medical
Arriving this Morning

assistance program. Did I mention it's cold outside? Well I went to work and I had a training for the new Gov. Corbett medical assistance plan
called "healthy Pennsylvania." In the beginning part I was able to start chipping away at my alerts.
On the Lookout
I basely dispose all 88 of them and start working on them. I printed a copy all of them and then I'll just go
2:45pm at 57th and Sansom
down the listing try to do as many as I can. The training went till 3pm and I stayed till 245.
Getting Ready to WAIT for 20 ming
 I'm hoping I will not be too late for Dr. Camille. I'm hoping he won't keep me too late that is. I got a doctor or a dentist appointment at four
3pm Temp.
that's about a block and a half away. Well the trains got held up for 20 minutes. They sat still and then they in their infinite wisdom switch tracks.
Trains at a Standstill
It's 32° and already having truck trouble what's going happen with goes to 20°?
I'm hoping the doctor will
Out in the Cold
be seeing me just a scratch on the script so I can get the hell out and see my dentist at  4 PM. Well talked  to Dr. CAMIL I saw  him&
I HAD to Get a Chord
I was out of there in 10 minutes. It was 3:55 PM when I got out. I then walked a block and a half to the
Add caption
Medical Arts Building @ 16th between Walnut and Chestnut. I got my build up done. This is to hold it together until I have
My Stop at TD Bank
insurance to pay for the crown. Let's see friends are busy and I am going to get the script and take the bus up to my
Yes!! It's Cold
homeland in Fairmount. I sort of got my second wind after almost falling asleep during training at some
Rittenhouse SQ in Winter
juncture. I am waiting for my Scripps. The CVS at 19th and Chestnut does not have the 100 mg dose of Strattera
Handing It Over
on the ready. They settle be delivered probably by tomorrow or Thursday. I'm okay with that because I have a supply. I will then go towards
Add caption
Fairmount get a coffee and go to the nuts NUTS. I should be home at a decent hour. Well it's 5:48 PM I'm at
Market Street
19th and JFK awaiting the 33 bus which seems to be also running late.
Where is the 33???
 It's downright frigid but thewind is calm down a little bit. just waited out in the freezing cold for 20 minutes because this bus was supposed to run
Nice Visit
every six minutes finally showed up
I got a good hot cup of coffee & NUTS
Impressionist 33
were very good and I then met up with Sharon at the bishops and we hung out for a while and soul old TV commercials from back in the day
Fairmount Ave 6:10pm
on the Oscar Meyer Wiener to getting more gusto Schlitz beer. I've ended my night with the stranglers
I am Invited!!
and your song called golden brown and I'm gonna go to bed it's been and interesting day in the
The Bishops Collar
freezing cold tundra of Philadelphia. Question is will I be able to close the deal or at least take steps towards the door so that one day
A Willful Illusion
I may be able to close the door. Maybe just opening the door. But as Iggy Pop sings  I'm a passenger. Is seeking the affections of a woman just "taking my will back?" It seems to be my experience. What I mean is that if I "push" too hard then I will get more then I bargained for.
Well while I sleep on that thought,
A Willful Illusion
Here is a flashback to 1985 nearing graduation from IUP. While on the way back world. Here are lyrics from one of my favorite songs from Flock of Seagulls. "I Ran."
I walked along the avenue.
I never thought I'd meet a girl like you;
Meet a girl like you.
With auburn hair and tawny eyes;
The kind of eyes that hypnotize me through;
Hypnotize me through.
 I am getting a little sentimental to the Flock of Seagulls song "Space Age Love Song." Well, I really hope and I need to pray on this that I am not walking in a "willful illusion". I thought this song by one of my favorite performers Tracy Ullman 

No comments: