Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday, November 26: The day before.TIRED!

Wet on 24th
It's a wet cool morning with steady rain falling as of 8:27 AM. I came into work around 20 of nine and hit the
Commute on the 48
ground running. I saw a couple people to care some business and then just did carfare for the rest of the day.
AHH…La Columbe
All day it tried to snow but basically we just had a cold rain that's about it. Absolutely no snow here but I can see in West Philadelphia.
Grey Today
It is now 3:59 PM I finally replaced the correct keys to my landlord and got Pats keys back. In the meantime
Blockin Out the Women
there was A whole boatload of mail for my old roommates. I grabbed them and then I discovered my umbrella
56th Street
and half a sandwich that I had meet for lunch were both stolen off the porch in five minutes. What a joke! I am now waiting for the 21 to show
Half Stolen
up and take me toward Center City so I can catch the 48 or the seven. I'll probably walk to Arch Street
Good Week at Work :)
to the 48 at 22nd Street. I'm going to chill out a little bit and hopefully find my duck shoes so I don't get my feet wet
Exhanging Keys from the Old  Apt
again. Then I'm actually going to group because there's a group today at 6 PM Whole time caught up to me
and by the time I caught the bus was after four so I met friends at Dunkin' Donuts and then exhaustion
just swept over me. I just want to stare. Leap. Anyhow it's   6:56 PM. Group with wine new people that I met
pretty cool. So tired at the end I took a cab straight to bed

No comments: