Sunday, November 02, 2014

Sunday, November 2: Cold Day Sunday

A Brisk Walk in the Morning
Good morning all you hard-core joggers and bloggers. I got up around eight Eastern standard time. I puttered around up in my third floor. It is
Getting Coffee
pretty cold and then put it around the hot regular part of the house. Joe's picked me up and took me
Waiting for Joe
to the Bar None on this morning but first I got some coffee. The meeting was pretty good was good to be back
My Phone Bill
at the old ball. I did see Jean stroke. And now I'm going with Joe & his buddy. We first went to an Asian supermarket and next we went to
At His Office
Joe's office on 8th Street & Race Street. It's an area near a lot of warehouses. Nearby bunch of bikers are getting ready for the toys
Hanging Out
for tots ride and there were a lot of police around. We went to Joe's house and Joe's treating us
Going to His place
to eggs for breakfast there's also an NFL preview show on TV. I just saw where half the commentators
Half the Clowns were WRONG
said the Texans would beat Eagles. Eagles really got to beat these guys. The Cowboys are playing Arizona. Dallas ended up LOSING  ha ha!!!
It is now 12:30 PM. I was treated
Interception Against the Cowboys :)
us to a lovely lovely breakfast eggs rice and toast plus bacon. It was very delicious. I got a call from
Getting Ready for Larry's
Alice & talked to her in the The backyard of Joe's house. I then shuffled off to the EL and went to Larry's to watch the last five minutes of the game
Larry and i at Saxby's
with the Eagles WON 31-20. At Larry's, I had Stromboli and it was very good. Larry and I each took a
Vacation Spending
nap while his wife watched the good wife on TV. Larry and I went to the meeting. Next, I took the bus back home got some snacks for  tonight. So ends a very decent day. Sharon fixed my bed and I talked
Being Silly
to Wes about Peter's funeral
Sharon's Science Heater
which is happening on my birthday went to the 5th. This is going to be a strange week!$&@

No comments: