Friday, November 07, 2014

Friday, November 7: Friday it Certainly IS

 Good morning are you weekend warriors. Today is Friday. After staying up a little bit too late I got a pretty well and went to my sunrise. I
La Columbe
thought today was payday that was a rude surprise. That really shows that I'm really still out of the loop. I don't think I ever did that before.
19th and Walnut
Have to the meeting, I went to deposit that check. I had a $-83 balance and decided to see if they could remove the $35.00 overdraft fee
Heading to Work
. TD Bank took away the charge. The teller got a hold of the manager and from behind the teller desk she just said "okay I'll remove it." What luck!!
My Route Home
I then put the trolley and the EL to work. Got to work and it was pretty busy with walk into first thing in the morning. I slog through and it wasn't
Pat's Squirrel
too bad. I didn't get a phone call from a new friend I met recently and then I was invited to see a play tonight at the Suzanne Roberts theater. A
Heading Home
friend had an extra ticket so I was all aboard with that. 
And then worked until about 530 and got some really urgent stuff done so that was good. I walked out
The Bus to Home
and it's pitch dark when I get out I am still not used to that at all. Well that's what the work there's
Butters and I
plenty of sun. Then again that was October 15. I managed to get home a little after 6:30 PM got my
Condolences from Work
face treatment from butters and change my clothes a bit. Got the be at
Sharon
broad and Spruce. I got 48 bus around 6:57 PM I'm supposed to  a nice card from the folks at work and some cash which is really cool. Now I'm hoping traffic isn't so bad so
About to Head Downtown
I can get to the Suzanne Roberts theater at 7:30. I do get to see Sharon before I left. The show was called Detroit. It was pretty funny. It mixed social
Saw the Play Detroit
observation plus satire.It was produced by The Philadelphia Theater Company. There itself is very nice but a little cool. We were sitting where the vent seem to be blowing. Afterwards it was late about 10:00 PM. We went to the Double Tree Hotel may have a very nice lounge for you can I have coffee and dessert. I had some chili and chips which was pretty good. We both went our 
My Path to End the Night
merry way and I went home and talked on the phone and then just fell asleep with my clothes on.

No comments: