Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Wednesday, November 5: I am 53 Years Old

My Neighborhood
Greetings. Today I woke up early to catch the Warminster train to the funeral home. I managed to catch all the public transportation I
My Route to Funeral Home
am on time and arrived at the Willow Grove train station. I walked about a mile in my shoes and thankfully
Tired Folks on the Train
to the Motrin I am not in foot pain which is always a good thing. I got there right after Dave and Debbie and Alice.
Willow Grove Train Station
Mike showed up and found out he had Whooping  Caugh. The folks from the Lynch Holmes showed
Pointing in the Right Dirction
up and Merlot very nice to be there and gave information. It is for Trillium mild day with no rain. This cub reporter
Easton Road
is reporting it's gonna rain tomorrow and then be cold and freezing again just like last weekend😖😝 I hope to run
My Year of Birth

into Wes and Stewart later on today at  Otto's where were having our   luncheon. I met up with Wes and
Holy Sepulchre Cemetery
Stewart as well. Service was nice and then we need at Otto's and hung out until about 2:30 PM. Stuart
Family Plot
and Helen drive me back to my place for me to get changed and unwind from the eating. Speaking of eating
Mike and I
I had the for the flounder which was pretty good. After that Stewart Helen and I went back to my place and
Dave
got changed into some more comfortable clothes . We then went to the Eastern State penitentiary in which
View from Kelly Drive
is three blocks from my house. It was pretty damn cool! Stuart treated me and we went in before then
Eastern State Penitentiary 
I was told but since I live in the neighborhood I can get a free membership for year.
Prison Cell
After Stuart and Helen and I went to the prison one back to my place and called Wes. We were going
We Enjoyed our Tour
to come to his place but Amy wasn't feeling well so we decided we'd meet Wes at the Abyssinia Ethiopian restaurant. We had a nice time there the service was pretty quick and we went our separate ways. Stuart and Helen went home to Maryland and Wes drove me back to 24th Street. Overall a day I will not soon forget.  Tomorrow its back to work for the first time in 3 weeks.

No comments: