Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday, November 20: Cold & Slow Change

Good morning. I don't have trouble sleeping last night for a trouble getting up this morning but I made little
Sunrise
more than half the meeting. This morning I do notice that they love the fake drums and auto tune that's the
SPLAT!!
thing nowadays. It's me Mark back again it is 3:59 PM I just took a photo outside the office it's a nice sunset
19rh Street Trolley
a coming tonight I'm pretty darn tired I got some stuff done My supervisor snapped on me when I made a
Rachael Maddow Lampooning the Lame Democrats
comment. I think it's cool anyhow. Well it apparently I'm not going to be seeing Amy at all this weekend
Sansom Street Toward 58th
. Maybe I'll get to see Pat or somebody else hang out with Sharon clean the place up. Her ex is coming
Still Cold
up to visit today. Very couldn't blame the same time a Rambo laid it down. I got really thirsty but didn't have any
I Join ello
cash so I went to right aid and decided to go to the right aid where I got myself some Gatorade and a $20
Walking Back to work
bill back from the ATM. I then went back to work and wanted to sleep. I did get some stuff done and we
Clerk at Rite Aide with tat
were allowed to work till 530 since one of the ADA's was not in. It is now 6:00 PM going to 15th
Add caption
and Walnut but hopefully I will get a coffee first. Believe it or not I was invited to that hipster site that that fabulous photographer is a member
Exiting Work
of called ello. So I had to make up a funky password and name. So I'm been invited somewhere not sure what that means to you and all your babies that you 
City Hall and Dilworth Plaza
freaking make, but it's something. Well I  did manage to get my coffee at Starbucks. I
Getting my Starbucks
got the nice young woman to dump some of it out for me. That was very cool. 
I am walking up to 15th towards Arch to catch the 48 bus. Group was interesting but I found myself very tired where I was literally having instant daydreams. I really have to go to bed and get sleep tonight. I did bring up a topic I brought up 6 months ago. It's the lack of sensuality. That's all I'm going to say about it in this public forum. Anyhow it is now 8:34 PM and I hope to catch the bus quickly and just get home. Well, I got home and had some left over pasta. I met Sharon at the Bishop's coller. Sharon brok

No comments: