Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday, November 25: Creative Day



Today I got up on time but I ran around and did stuff and did not get out the door till 7:12 AM. It was
19th Street Trolley
still mild from this warm spell that we've had for the last 2 days. The plan for tomorrow will be to do car
Listening to my Headphones
fair all day. I finished up one report and saw a bunch of people and finish two thirds of my 2nd report.
Due Dec 5th
Well Peter and I love the bandage are you headed out to Gorby when I'm heading down towards
"Commuters"
A Mild November Day
South Street so I may relax before going to get my haircut done. I'm going to go down to second Street and then catch the 57 bus. I'm a bit tired because I stayed up past my bedtime. Are the 57 was really
Milk and Honey November 26th
crowded so I just walked to the milk and honey. And one woman talking to the employees. They were
Done by One of the Employees
talking about creepy men who come into this coffee shop. Nice night
Cool Band
outside and I got myself a coffee or yogurt and a banana. I while walking took a look at the photos
Hair Stylist
I took and edited them and took photos of artistic subjects. I really wanted to do that at this moment. Well I went to the truck shop and was last
At Chop Shop
customer and I am waiting for Drew to appear at this time. ran into Drew and we talked a bit and then
Man was at South Street
decided to go to South Street Souvlaki  to eat. We started off with a plate full of muscles which it was so good. We also had piece. And it was so filling  I could not  finish it all. We then talked and
Drew

The Muscles

My Roomate's Hands
walked north on eight street to our tour I proceeded to catch the 48. When I got home, I decided to call her to
Rambo and I
see if Sharon was still there. She actually was on the way back there from the salon. We hung out

Sharon had a few drinks before I showed up. Mr. Ramboz visiting. I am right now sitting at the bishops collar
Bottoms Up
amongst all the pre-Thanksgiving noise and using Sharon's Apple computer. It feels like a really nice machine on my hands. I am hanging
At the Bishop's
in a bar near our house by myself and some very animated young people right nearby. Sharon's busy inside. blog at the bar for a little while. Its been a funny kind of dayhere in the City of Brotherly Love on this mild end of November day. Work overall was very productive and I was pleased. I heard from a few folksI have not heard

I'm going to 
Refreshment in the Sound
from in awhile.  I got to see Drew and hang for a bit. I have not been able to hang with him in awhile. He bought a house in Essington near the Airport. He is pleased with it.
I am just thinking how triply life can be
At the Bishop's
Its now 11:38pm. I am listening to the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. (B.R.M.C) amongst the din of the   rest of the world that circles me. I am being left alone occupying a seat. A call was not received but not a surprise to me. All that ANYONE wants to talk about is the impending snowfall that is to start tomorrow.

Well, of course we have the ongoing saga of Bill Cosby to wile away the snow and the Thanksgiving Holiday. What a mess Cosby got himself into!!!

No comments: