Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014: 14 Hours of Sleep

I love you I I
Getting the Turkey
woke at 10:45 after glorious 14 hours sleep. I have not been there exhausted without being sick in years. I must find a way to go to bed and get my 8
Thinking is better w/Gatorade
hours of sleep. Five hours obviously isn't enough for a 53 year old man who worked Welfare for 25 year. A man who is still finding his way.
Butters
Anyhow I've been killing here @
Sharon's drink in her tasting mighty brew. I rarely drink her coffee because I'm always out of the house before
The Anti Room
she's up. Also I don't dig leftover coffee left for over 7 hours I blew off going to any kind of 4th and Pine thing or
sunrise thing. Well,  anything in that matter
Sharon Going to See Family
I'm just going to hang out here take a shower and go visit mom for Thanksgiving. It's time to
Blogging w/Sharon's MacBook Pro
go off the life merry-go-round for a change.
I'm gonna go to moms eat & watch the Eagles
beat Dallas play on my computer and probably sing at song or 2 that shouldn't be sung. I
Fairmount and 24th
am enjoying listening to REM and just being still. That to me is ONE of the best things about Thanksgiving.
Broad and Fairmount
Its the best holiday for folks like me. I caught the Broad Street line about 2:55 PM and I'm gonna
Devine Lorraine Hotel
be getting off at the only transportation center to catch the route 55 bus. This way my mother doesn't
Broad St Line
have to come pick me up I can just get off the bus and walk. It's cloudy but there's no rain nor snow.
Olney Transportation Center
3:35 PM and I'm on the route 55. We're about to go on Easton Road and stay there till 4018 p.m. when I get off the bus. This class is pretty well packed. The only open seat is
The Final Leg
being taken by a woman with
Add caption
a pan of food. She's the only one that didn't have to give up her 2nd seat like I just did. Well we're moving right
Add caption
along here as I sit in the back of the    bus. I had a delicious dinner and a tasty chocolate cake. The best
Arriving to Mom's Place
thing of all is the Eagles are currently beating Dallas 23 to 7 at the half and we're going to make phone calls to family . Well the  halftime  time people
Big Trees
blab on. Michael Strayhan was the only one at the halftime crew to say the Eagles would win. No of course they have a cheesy to
Rapper Named "Pitbull"
halftime show with a white bald guy named "Pitbull". This is really cheesy looks like he has the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders dancing with him.
Cowboy
Currently this dude's been around for a while.   
It is 30 to 10 Eagles with 719 left in the third. LaShawn McCoy
McCoy Hits Paydirt!!
ran this one in from 38 yards. The final score was 33-10. A real butt-whippin by the Eagles. It was great to witness       this!! I'm not watching the
Getting My Geek On!!
other game. Seattle is winning the game to nothing when I last looked Seattle was leading the 49ers 10-0. Time for bed.

No comments: