Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday, November 13: Change of Season

24th Street
Cheerio my fellow filled out the residence. This find you in contentment. I was really exhausted at 6:30 in the morning since my sleep was
Rybread Cafe
a little bit restless. I'm on the EL now. On the 48 bus where I met really
30th Street Station
charming English doctor named Gabrielle. She's 34 and she was friendly so I knew she wasn't from here. I just loved her accent. I started off the conversation 
56th Street EL Stop

pointing at my coffee cup and saying I have a drinking problem. She seemed to enjoy that
My Coffee
. I really did I spilled it at the coffee shop called the Rye bread then I spilled it on the seat while.riding
Coffee Cup
the EL and then @ 56th Street I spilled more on the EL platform.
West Philly Stray
I'm really glad I slept in I have a lot of interviews today. Well gee, it was really busy today.
Cool Cloud Formation Over Work Parking Lot
There was some absence and training going on so I had to do other peoples work today.
Leaving Work
Didn't leave much for me to do my work. Well sometimes that's how it rolls at my job. Well at least I have had enough sleep and was pretty calm
5:15Pm
most of the day. Well it's drizzly and chilly out but at least the rain isn't pouring so I didn't get wet. Well I went to
Dropping Temps
the group late but I found out I only missed about five minutes so that was good for me. It lasted till
Feel the Frost in Center City
about 820 I step outside and there's snow flurries. Yes! Yes you heard it snow flurries and two days ago
Prize Shot
I was wearing a T-shirt. It is 920 it is a full-scale snow flurries you can see them clearly their white. It
15th & Arch
is now 9:45 PM I'm just about to indulge in some fresh couple beach Pakistani food as soon as it finishes
See the Snow
microwaving. I wasn't all that hungry until I've been out in that weather. And now rather chill with some yummy spicy food
Kitchen and Cat

No comments: