Monday, November 24, 2014

Mon., November 24: A Rare Warm Day in November

Sunrise on the Porch
Good day everybody. Here starts the short week before Thanksgiving holiday. I woke up from a really weird dream where I was getting sued
Bathroom Floor
because I ate food that was bad and wanted a refund. Anyhow, I got up like I was going to the Sunrise but  instead, I decided that I would go to work a little early. I wanted to get
the ball rolling since it's going to be busy.
RyBread
Also the computers may be down most of next week which would mean nothing
24th and Poplar
can be done. Missing include the all-important car fare!!! At 2 PM it is 70° outside, a very nice cool
22nd Street Trolley Stop Westbound
70°. Well I powered through work and got my one big report done with the 68 names. The phone didn't
Lunch Time
ring terribly and the carfare calls just started at the end of the day. I got my commitment sheets done on the most part. I at least got the Monday
It Reached 72 Degrees
night beginner she completely done which is a relief considering December's next week. I walked with
Co-Workers Leaving Work
Peter and  then we walked to S
axby's.  I'm watching the Barbie and Ken show. CBS 3's

Riding Home
Chris Mann & Jessica Dean. And I'm having a coffee and OJ courtesy of Peter. The Ferguson Missouri grand jury to be made mouth already


been made but they are withholding the announcement. They want to get the police ready for the demonstrations. At this point

at 6:23 PM they have not announced what decision was made. I'm gonna work on my vista print photography cards for a minute.
Add caption
Well I did make an order of 100 cards with a white background and blue lettering with my name
The Long Tunnel
 and phone number. I took the slow route so they'll arrive him December 8. The Monday night
22nd Street
beginners was very good and packed! Now I'm walking up 22nd till a boss walks by. I got back home pretty quick.

No comments: