Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sunday, November 23: Exploring & Reaching

Up at 7am
Well I started the morning getting up at 7 AM because I was hungry and I couldn't sleep. So I ended up staying
N. 24th Street
up & i'm preparing myself a bowl cereal. I didn't fixed up yesterday's blog and read stuff about Eagle fans and other
Taking Taxi to Broad and Fairmount
nonsense. I'm meeting a friend at her place at 15th and Spruce but first I had to take a cab to the Broad
Street line because there is no real set the service
 because of the old Philadelphia marathon..
Underground @ 15th Street
They have an announcer just won't shut the fuck up,
Well, I meant up in time with my friend went to Starbucks near
Add caption
her place on 15th St. We  look nice leisurely walk down south street to the bar none. And we both
2nd and South
managed to get seats. Afterwords, we walked to walk to Broad Street and we saw a Toynbee Tile which is explained here.   They are weird statements embedded in street and sidewalks left on the streets in various large cities in the US and beyond. She went on her merry way to the liberty place to get
Add caption
some gifts for Thanksgiving. Meanwhile I strolled up Walnut Street and looked at some cool techie items
Here is a Toynbee Tile
at the Apple store. They are really cool and overpriced. One I was thinking of PATRICK in playing his
Its Cool. It's $200.00
guitar and the other was a surveillance camera that can be controlled by the iPhone. I've been seeing
Construction at 15th and Walnut
them advertise on bus shelters for the last 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. Hello I'm decided I would eat a chicken
Ain't It the TRUTH
cheese steak at 20th and Walnut nearest Saxbys and across street from the Chatham. Unfortunately
Apple Store Display
I got stuck eating with a guy and his 2 kids and now they have a really loud kiddie show on the TV blaring throughout the whole pizza shop.
Lunch
 I'm hungry enough that I'll be able to stand it. I am going to now go to Vista Print and get some business cards to promote my photography. I mean if others can show off their fabulous selves, then why can't I? Instead of being a hater of the inflated Ego's of folks on
Eagles Field Goal. Now 17-0
Facebook, I can do my thing and tell others about it. Well I ate my steak and then I got really tired I literally use my jacket and took a nap after
Blogging with Lunch
updating my blog. I friends picking up yours truly at 20th and Walnut so I've got a leave the pizza place and get a plastic spoon. We're going to the free library for a tour it's now 17 nothing Eaglesat the
I WAS Hungry
end of the first quarter. I was then picked up across the street from the pizza place. My goal is to go to theFree library of Philadelphia,
20th Near Walnut
 but they have the Parkway closed so we got to take a scenic route there. Got the library and it was really cool. I
Sunny
don't go to the library that often in the building is beautiful I took some nice pictures. There was some author
speaking on the big screen when we got in. After he picked up a couple plays. We drove through the traffic.
Speaker at the Free Library
It was REALLY jammed! The traffic was from the Philly marathon and it was just really horrible at 19th and Arch
CD at Free Library
streets. Okay we are here okay so what's the 19th @!Vine Streets. Plow through the traffic and I got a ride
Be a Pepper
back to my place and had a snack. I'm on the back porch the sunset was beautiful. It was
WOW
absolutely beautiful! I took a ton of sunset pictures and then I decided I needed to crash hard. I did crash from
Add caption
approximately 5 tto 6:45 PM. I need every bit of that nap. It's quite a relief that it was mild today. I
Cool
just took a cab to Saxbys where I'm going to meet Larry and his bride Veronica. I have a Coca-Cola
Denver Scores
but I'm gonna get myself coffee because I need it. The 60 minutes was very good good speaker I feel comfortable sharing. Anyhow it's
At Saxby's
a nice mild night here in Philadelphia. I'm going to call some friends and walk towards the seven or the
For Pat
48 bus. I'll take the one that picks me up first. It is now 9:12 PM kindfinish off my weekend and get prepared for a very busy early to mid week

No comments: