Saturday, November 22, 2014

Friday, November 21: More Will Be Revealed!!!!!

Cold Sunrise
Good morning all you winter warriors. I just saw a friend from the for a bus that she was going to work.
My Room
That was fun. She sends her condolences for my brother. I am going to probably sit at the
The Cold Remains the Same
meeting before getting coffee because I'm running 15 minutes late. Man it's still cold out here! I can really
feel the chill in the air! Glad I am not in Buffalo! Some areas in Buffalo got up to 5 to 6 feet of snow.
La Columbe
In fact some places got a seasons worth the snow in three days. Well it's still very cold at 9:06 AM work
Going to be Plenty of this Coming
and I'll bring get some stuff done before next week which is carfare week since you're shutting down
Work is Work
the computer possibly for the whole week next week I mean the first week in December. It's 7:25 PM. I worked very hard today at work. I had least felt like I was gaining on it a little bit on my caseload. I feel like my throat scratchy like I'm trying to cut catching something.


Some Bulls**t @ Work Today
17th and Arch
I intended to go straight home from work around 530. I ended up hanging out with 
a coworker for a while on discussing the state of employment at my agency.
Getting Home
Needless to say They are going to be some changes. When I was catching the EL, I had to P so bad it was painful. I foresee had an empty ice tea
Chili Nachos
took care some business found a drain and threw it out.
Bartender at the Bishops
I'm going straight home I need to rest and that's about it. I am so tired that I feel that

No comments: