Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Tuesday, November 4: Voting & Testing

The Silly SJU Promotion
Hello self-confident explorers. I slept better last night except for one moment where my foot is really hurting and my sciatica was well.
The Curtis Building
But I quickly took care of that and woke up at 8:30 to go to get a blood test taking at quest diagnostics. It's sunny and cool outside and
Getting a Blood Test
I'm wobbling over towards 6th and Walnut. Well I went to the quest diagnostics place and they were very efficient about taking
The Result
my blood. The Commonwealth contractor gets the information first and 2048 hrs. and they sit on it for three days and then they send
Girl Ask Him Out. He's Cocky
me the results in about 10 days. I then thought I'd go out to West Philly and phone and my old district at 42nd St. 21 of course is very
I Voted Today
crowded I'm sitting with a very confident man and his women doing an experiment about autism on buses. I am going to vote maybe get something 2
My Old Neighbor at Polls
eat so I don't feel so nauseous. Well I voted and there really wasn't much choice but I did work
vote for Tom Wolfe. Hopefully that  man Corbitt will be done fwhen today is done! I ended up taking the 40 back to Sharon's shop. Shantry me to a delicious sandwich and I had a Coke. Just chilling out listening to 90s music on Pandora in her shop. I'm feeling really tired and just want to sit. I actually got responses on websites. One is called 
Tinder. I am going to take a nap soon. I am just tired. Well I took a nice nap and then Sharon and I went out to
little Pete's and I had applesauce and she had eggs and scrapple. Both of us felt a lot more human and I discovered that my uncles actually
getting better since I was off my feet. We went home and I messed around on Facebook and the internets in
general. But I need to do now is get my house ready for the funeral because I'm not gonna want to do
it the crack of dawn tomorrow when I got to pick the bus up to Horsham.

No comments: