Saturday, November 08, 2014

Saturday, November 8: Cool

Outside My Room
Good morning sports fans I got up early for the men's meeting I already had somebody greet me in the morning. Well I had my first blow off so after the
La Columbe
meeting I hung out at lock alarm and had a good conversation
In Old City
with one of the guys about dating. I am now going to meet Larry at the 1030 meeting late. At the meeting I saw an old friend I have not seen in months.
Driving Down Oregon Ave
Mainly because she goes up to Maine
BJ's 60 Day Free Membership
and our other house and I've been on vacation and moving. I then went back to Larry's house and chilled out and they gave me a ride to BJ's
BJ's Wholesale Club
wholesale club. I got a 60 day free trial membership. It's $40 to join for 15 months. I don't think I'll join because I rarely go out to Oregon
Avenue with any regularity. But I'll talk to Sharon and see if she's interested in joining. I can add 
another person for free so we'll see. Well I got a couple things at BJ's I got toothpaste toothbrushes 
and floss. Larry drop me off at the market Street front Street loop and I took the 48 to Sharon's shop and
met her friend Lenny bye. Well I hung out at the hair salon for a while. Fixed up my blogs me tomorrow pretty  
I was going to go home  because it's almost 5 o'clock and take a short  power nap but I
was having a good time at the hair salon hanging out. I thought I'd take the cab so I wouldn't be late and
I'm actually here first at the Marrakesh restaurant. For the rest of them came about over five minutes later. We really enjoyed the meals
that we got there. It was quite a substantial meal. We then got a ride with Mary in front of your friend to the Java flicks movie. Movie was chef which I had seen before. I didn't mind seeing it again it was a fun movie and you can't beat the price FREE!! Well it's time to go to bed and get ready for a new tomorrow bye-bye

No comments: