Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday November 17: Life is Reigning.

Good morning ladies and gents. It is a rainy day today and just a prelude of tomorrow's frigid weather.
A Banana at Ry bread
Oh YAY!! The rain fell steady all day long while I was working my ass off seeing people nonstop.
Ry Bread Coffee 
I did split I hope you with my supervisor. It was a delicious Italian hoagie.

 I got out of work just now. I was unable to do AA papers because
Add caption
the ladies who run the place are really gung ho getting
Riding SEPTA
people out of the building. I was seeing people till 4:35 PM. I have training tomorrow @ work I
I want my Scripts HERE!!
then have 2 doctors appointments at 3 and 4pm. I can't believe I missed an appointment Cami  LAST
2:37pm @ Work Parking Lot
week and that I got an appointment for tomorrow with the man. I just hope he does not make me
56th Street Station
wait more than 20 minutes since I do have to go to the dentist.
The strange smells today.
Time to Go
Maybe I have my male period so I'm sensitive to smell.
I'm going to see if I can go to find a bookstore
Another Angry Republican
downtown


someplace where I can access a printer and write up the stuff and drink coffee. Maybe Barnes & Noble?? Well I'm sitting at Starbucks chillin and trying to see if I can think of
At Starbucks @ 6pm
anything. I'm gonna have to do that. Well

today was a lot more "normal" then yesterday
New Security
that's for sure my friends. I paid large chunks into
Good Customer Service
my two credit cards because the balances were getting scary. I'm going to Rent-A-Car from 830 to
Rainy
1030 @ 20th and Walnut. My mission is to pick up my laundry @ the You Do  We Do. Next take some of my
Saxby's @ 8:30
laundry from home and bring it back to You Do  We Do. I want to hit the supermarket so I'm
Got These at Trader Joe's
thinking of going to Trader Joe's and hang out with the yuppies, Wish me luck.
I going to take that back to
My Enterprise Car Share
Trader Joe's isn't yuppie it's mostly just 25 to 35 years old just enjoying their youth while shopping.
Friendly Employees
I got some good stuff there then talk to Amy and then I did got some laundry and food it was pretty glorious.

@ 22nd and Market Streets
phenomenal and I listened to Janis Joplin & Jim Croce. I also bought a new album by "Springtime Carnivore ."
Driving Up 22nd Street
I heard a song on WXPN while driving around in the misty rain doing my chores. I decided to buy  this album on impulse with the iTunes.
Could it be that the waiting, struggling but having faith might work for me? The way I feel right now it does. How I can feel so twisted and now feel some peace inside is amazing and far out for me!!
My Impulse Buy

No comments: