Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wednesday, November 12: Mid-November Hump Day

I I L
Waling in the Mist
Well I woke up on time but killed time waiting for Sharon's handyman to arrive. She thought he would he
La Columbe
would get there by 7 AM but as a seven the man had not shown up. I had to leave and get going to the sunrise meeting . I stepped out to a misty drizzle & by the time I walked into sunrise & The rainy mist had stopped. It's been replaced by a fog that permeates the sky.
Heading to Coffee Joe
I had to take a cab in because i was writing  my blog at the coffee shop. Alas time just disappeared on me.
Add caption
I'm on the board at work today. Word on the street is that the rain will start for real and then and before 530
Taking the Cab to Work
this evening. Tomorrow the winter like weather will start approaching and it will be frigid comparatively
Trying to Keep Up
It's now 1142 midst of the busy part of the day. I'm outside taking a short breather and it's a nice day out after a cloudy morning.
A Nice Day After All
Siri made a bad impression with somebody. They asked me if English is my first language?
Later in the Afternoon
That was just part of my hump day Wednesday, November 12.work ended I walked out in the pitch
56th Street Station 5:30pm
dark but at least it wasn't raining. I then hung out with Peter and we headed to Pats house.  Hadn't seen
Peter and I
the man in about a week to 10 days so it was time. We got here what are some Indian and shared his good times at work.
Where Toviah Bookstore Was
We also saw Rocky the squirrel in action popping to the pages of Facebook.  I made a video
I went to my apartment
Ye Olde Apartment
because I ended up giving the wrong set of keys. It looks like the landlords already been in there. And mail
Getting Dinner for Pat &
is still being sent to Mike and Rob from the months gone by. I just hung out talked about the good old days and the personal days of latter
Pat
-day your period and okay stupid. We talked about one bronze man told stories their own way. Listen all is not lost. All is not lost. We listened to the Chicago song "Beginnings" It sounds real nice on Pat's speakers man. Hello back again listen to old REM tunes such a south-central rain and Harbor coat. It's putting me in a
good mood to wrap up this Wednesday night. The end of humping for another week. That's fortunate and
unfortunate at the same time. I'm standing riding in the 7+ back to Fairmount

No comments: