Thursday, November 06, 2014

Thursday, November 6: back to work

Catching the 48 Bus
Well I woke up to the rain they predicted almost a week ago. I did manage to get up at a decent hour and going to get ready for work. I went to
The EL to 56th Street
meeting about faith and I struggle to stay awake but I heard enough and it was good. Well I got to work and put my notice that my case I
Getting Provisions for Work
was left to just accumulate. But I wasn't around so that was good. My supervisor does not seem to be a
The Fresh Grocier at 56th Street
happy camper in the CDU unit for sure. I left work experience shipping pitch dark. It's raining and drizzling bogus.
Work
It's going to get cold this weekend but at least it's not gonna rain. I'm going to my appointment and then to group. Well I found out that I am
A Rug
to switch therapists and group is pretty good. I'm just feeling just very very neutral today.
  A rainy Night
Really wasn't as bad as it could've been. Well they're paving our street and I couldn't figure out a way to get home so I just took the two bus to 16th and Fairmount I said F it but I'm just going to walk up Fairmount

No comments: