Saturday, February 04, 2023

Saturday, February 4: Coffee Shop, and Yoga


Well, I got up after decent night of sleep I first had fallen asleep on the futon and that was a wonderful sleep. I think I brought for 

the morning and transferred to my bed after taking care of personal hygiene and I had a really weird stress dream that was enough to make me say OK it’s time to wake up now. It wasn’t scary or Chickory disturbing. It was just a lot of stress in my dream. Anyhow I got up. Took my time. Saw Pat And then decided I needed to leave the house even though it’s 23° out and frigid. I went downtown and went to the elixir coffee shop rather than do something else. I’m a little

 nervous about my taxes and two of my income sources for the 2022 have not returned form, so I’m a little nervous. I may have to hire a tax professional. Anyhow, the big news today is that the United States shut down a Chinese spy balloon that 

originally was spotted over Montana. It was flying over the Carolinas . The FAA had something to say about that and well. They shut it down because it was flying over military sites. That was the right thing to do. 
So we’ll see if there’s any fall out from that stuff. Lisa didn’t propose to nuke it like Trump did with hurricanes

well, I went to a Lexar café and hung out with young people and 
drink coffee. Also worked on this blog posting and other Internet stuff on my phone. We’re no longer need a rope. I have to bring it back a laptop in my backpack and work on it. anyhow after that, I got a really small soft taco at Quierra. There was just enough food to keep me from 

being really starving. Going to a 90 minute class. Well, the class really hot and I sweated like crazy. After that, I ran to the shower,  and intensely cold shower, and drink too full bottles of water. I decided I would go to 

yoga Nidra class since I had time to shower up. It was a really relaxing 

wind down class which was perfect after an intense 90 minute class. I got to really relax. 

The end of the class is 30 minutes of just lying down in Meditating. 

I enjoyed it thoroughly. It is now 8:15 PM. I am heading home and I’m gonna have some dinner. The plan

 was to visit mom but she reported that her digestive issues so we’ll see what happens. I’m gonna call the Riddle village tomorrow morning. 

No comments: