Monday, February 20, 2023

Monday, February 20: Back to Yoga on a Nice Day 💵

I awoke,  ate breakfast and then headed out to the EL late ⏰ since I 



couldn’t get it movin and grovin. The train was very empty for rush hour and the

 streets weren’t crowded! It dawned on me that it’s Presidents Day. 

This means that I will have to wait till tomorrow to deal w my taxes on my pension. I paid a 16% tax rate. Definitely was bumped

 up to a higher tax bracket due to the lump sum. Speaking of bullshit, I had lunch detergent sent to the wrong address. Amazon says to wait another 24 hours. The

 picture that they sent isn’t my address I know that. I told Pat about it. It’s just laundry detergent so it’s

 not like it’s perishable food. I wish they would call when they don’t know

 where they are. Fortunately it doesn’t happen too often but it is infuriating. It’s 12:05 PM. I decided I need to get out of Mike’s house and get something to drink because Mr. vendor wasn’t they are not  want to save a couple dollars whatever. There now selling
 supercoffee at the local CVS so I got two bottles of it. Anyhow, I found myself really tired so let me switch up in an app on the table while Mike was sleeping. He felt really tired

. Do you decide you were excepted a job with a law firm as an employee. I hope it goes well but he 

could lose his benefits and I could be out of a job in about two months 
months if he continues with it. But he’s got to do what he needs to do. anyway, I’m helping out a friend with a little bit of cash. I went to yoga with this weird itchy thing that I’ve been 

getting lately. It was I’m guessing it’s the shingles but I think it might be the shirt I’m wearing so after I went to 

class which was pretty hard for me, I just said to throw the shirt out to see if 

the shirt was the problem. I’m feeling a little bit better, but whatever. I thought I wouldn’t go to the meeting and take care of the financial 

business for a friend while I was him in Center City. 

No comments: