Friday, February 17, 2023

Friday February 17: 2nd Day of Post 🦷 Surgery

I got up ate and took a shower. It was really raining ☔️ hard this AM. I rode the train and proceeded to lose my Eagles hat on the train. It was a bummer

 since the rain was coming down pretty hard. Anyhow, I got to Mike’s and we worked on getting the place ready for this guy to come in and interview Mike for a study

are doing on falls for seniors. The guy interviewed Mike and had him take a cognitive test and all that kind of stuff. He was at the place for two hours. I listen to YouTube then fell asleep for a little bit because I was pretty tired 

from the surgery. It was a very odd ball type of day I must say. I had to skip yoga because this tooth is not to be messed with. The stitches on this thing are not removable are not dissolvable

 so I have to have it removed in two weeks so I’m going to lose my 30 day challenge but what are you gonna do. I then stayed at Mike’s for an extended period of time and hung out and then
 I was starting to get tired so I just came home. 
Had an early dinner at least for me. I then took a nap and then woke up suddenly around 9 o’clock thinking where am I for a second. I
then talk to the phone around 930 and then mellowed out for a little bit and went to bed. He’s talking about Ticketmaster!!

No comments: