Friday, February 10, 2023

Thursday, February 9: Mild Day to Run Around


I got up this morning in the good old mainline town of Ardmore. I then went out ate breakfast and then I went outside and went. Saw the most spectacular sunrise. I think I’ve ever seen.

 I took all these pictures and I didn’t have to do any embellishing to make them look good they were just spectacular. I took a picture in the middle of the train track before the train came, 



and it looked really groovy. I think that the mics along with my backpack of dirty yoga laundry. And then I went back home temporarily get some new yoga laundry since it was a good 

time to do cause he had a online doctor appointment so I couldn’t be in his place anyway. So anyway, my van  found out what I had to pay for the dentist and it wasn’t as bad as 

I thought it would be it’s not gonna be cheap but it’s also not gonna be $1500 either so that’s a relief. I think most of my dental benefits will probably expire before

 June because he only got a certain amount I think it’s 1500 $1700. Anyway, I’m at the afternoon Roldan long. We had new construction on the street and the sun started picking out around 2 o’clock in the afternoon which is really cool. I enjoyed my super coffee and my walk with Mike.
 We got to

 wave at people and say hello to them now. Just kidding. We just walked with a neck that silly. Oh Mike 
and I took a walk and it was very pleasant because the weather was really pleasant. The next thing I noticed we came back and I got a call from RSV study that
they’re not gonna be sending a 

1099 form to me. That left me a little confused but whatever. I’m gonna file my taxes sometime this weekend. Anyhow, I went to yoga after I left Mike’s and oh my God the room is really humid just like I was thinking it would be considering how mild and humid it was. Right after class I took the coldest shower I could and drink almost 3 pints of water or whatever my  my cooling thing takes. Anyhow, I got word that there was a fire at 16th and Locust at some kind of Mexicanpuppp

 restaurant or something. We got a little bit of whiff of smoke in the studio but not much thank God. I then realized I was out of batteries and had to hang out

 at the studio and charge my phone. I didn’t talk to a couple people and then I walk to catch the 33 bus out to Fairmount for my 8:15 PM meeting. I was
very high energy high energy all day long and then I kind of slammed but I’m OK. I got home around 10:15 PM or so. Been a long day 
not a bad day but a long day tying up loose ends going to meetings it’s all I can say. No not really. I eventually took care of some business and crashed around midnight. We continue on mile February 2023.

No comments: