Wednesday, February 01, 2023

Wednesday, February 1: Snow?! Yoga and Wound

I woke up this morning eat breakfast, and when I left to go outside, 

I discovered a rare thing snow. Yes, I said SNOW! It was just a coding, but I hadn’t seen snow since sometime last year I think. Anyway, I was a little bit late now I came over and  Did 

my thing and it’s now 12:46 PM. I just had some lunch. I talked on the phone and I updated Yesterday’s

 blog posting in the new section of today’s blog. First thing is, I will mention that Tom Brady announced his retirement today. He did that



 three years ago as well. Maybe this one’s real because he has two 

or three years older now. I think some bad teams were hoping they 

would come to their team. This article I read today, talks about 

how anxiety makes up 60% of the medical marijuana prescriptions. This is very 

interesting the the reporters of “Spotlight, Pennsylvania“ received by the 



stateh to keep this information secret  I didn’t share the inquirer’s 

version of the article because they have a Paywall. I can read it cause I’m paying 
for it. For the rest of the day, I took out some trash talk some talk and didn’t act like a punk ass bitch, which is always a good thing. I then went to yoga. The class

 was pretty good. I felt more balanced and normal. I then ran like an antelope into the sea to make the train at for five or 6:20 PM train. I then went to Ardmore we watch doc martin had 

dinner, and I fell asleep and always peaceful in the world world. Took a closer look at the wound and it’s not infected but it’s not healing either so I am going to 

contact the doctors office tomorrow.

No comments: