Thursday, February 16, 2023

Thursday, February 16: Dental 🦷 Surgery

Today I got up and did my yoga prep thing and eat breakfast. I

 then caught the train on time and got the Mike’s pretty much on time. I didn’t do all that much before I had to leave for a 9 o’clock dental surgery 

appointment is a pointWes started when I went for my cleaning and they 
thought I had an infection. Yes, dental 🦷 

problems and shingles. My shingles hasn’t been too bad. It’s has stayed local to the affected area. I’ve been taking 

Valtrex for a while. Funny thing is I got the vaccine in 2020 for shingles. Anyhow it’s a really nice day outside. Hopefully I won’t feel horrible after the surgery 

and I can pick up Mike’s script at the Rite Aid. When I got to dentist
 office around 9 o’clock and there’s only one person at the front desk and I 

haven’t even checked in yet because she’s taking forever. They 

are very funny that way here so we’ll see what happens. Well I went and had my surgery. I saw a doctor

.
Nardone. He seemed very confident and knew what he was doing. It  took him 40. 
minutes he didn’t Novocain which work because he went in there and was pulling and digging and drilling!. He said the route was cracked in half and had an abscess. So this work had to be done. Otherwise, the whole



 tooth be infected not have to get it yanked out. And if I had it yanked out there be further teeth problems. Anyway

, he gave me prescriptions for ibuprofen amoxicillin and an emergency

 Vicodin if I absolutely am in hard pain. I hope to avoid the Vicodin but I’m 

gonna pick it up so I have it in case 
of something really awful. I asked him about yoga, and he eats suggested that I don’t do any thing that’s exerting , so I think my 30 day challenge has been beat for today but I’m gonna give myself credit

may because I did two classes once upon a time I don’t know. So I rested Mike’s. It sounds like it’s raining outside or spitting rain outside. It’s now 2:30 PM. Senator John Fetterman checked himself into Walter Reed, Medical Center for clinical depression. I know damn well that conservative trolls and jackasses are going to have a field day with this. They are just goals and need to go to a special place underground.

No comments: