Monday, February 06, 2023

Monday, February 6: Dr. Appointment, Yoga & Meeting

I got up at my normal 6:35 AM time. I had to pack up my yoga, stuff, food, etc. for my trip

 down to Mike’s. I caught the 735 train and as I was riding the train boy unfortunately got my mascon, because there is a dude I call Mr Sneezit, sneezing



 and coughing on the train. Feel like telling you to just go fucking home no no, no no dizzy, sneezing and then he coughed as I was getting off the plane train. That’s why the title of the blog 

is Mr. sneeze it rides the L. Anyway, that was that. I signed into

 Mike’s three minutes late and I talk to construction dude you said that 



they are to be working all the way through through Thursday this week they were caught off another job they said. They’re digging PVC pipe for peak out. They’ll be there for till February 23. Anyhow, I went to Mike’s and 

did a little sweeping and picked up an Amazon order. Fortunately the guy was hustling because he had to park near broad street and run over and deliver the bags of groceries. I took a nap

, but if you couldn’t nap with the drilling going on, and my arm is acting funk, 

my shoulders acting funky. Anyhow, it’s now 12 noon and I just had 

my vitals read and they’re OK I’m not waiting for the doctor to look at my sore. 

well it’s 12:27 PM and they just shipped me in here and I’m still waiting

 so it’s a half hour wait so far. Well, right after I wrote that the doctor did 

show up, took a look at it ask some questions. She said in short, that

 guy went to the worst of it and she gave me a prescription for some ointment which I am going to pick up when I get to Mike’s place. It is now 12:48 PM. I then walked and talked

 on the phone and caught the EL slowly back to center city. I attempted to go to CVS and pick up the Scripps, but the pharmacy is closed between 12 and 1 PM. 

Once I got to Mike’s client got to unwind and talk to another friend of mine. and then hung out at Mike’s and went back to the pharmacy around 335. The pharmacy at 15th and Spruce a lot more convenient now it’s 345 and I’m bout to go to the 4 o’clock yoga class and then after that

 go to my MONDAY Night Beginners meeting. One thing that’s nice now

 is that it’s not dark at 5 o’clock anymore. I went to class and it was pretty intense. I got pretty 

worn down, but there was enough air for breathing. Classrooms very

 full. Byron titan he’s a good teacher. I like him. He’s a nice guy

 as well. He’s fully aware that I’m trying to do my 30 day challenge. After class I stayed around for a while

 because I was really sweating my ass off I 
thought maybe I left my prescription in the back dressing room but I didn’t but I gotcha talk to couple people. Once I got that I got a message


that my appointment for tomorrow is postponed due to the man being ill.  that does open up. Anyhow, I still might go to the early class. I find that early 

classes are really hard because I’m stupid as hell but the room is it is hot so it’s kind of a trade-off there p.m. the meeting just 

ended and I put on my thermal shirt because I started getting cold. I’m gonna look for a septa bus 



No comments: