Monday, February 27, 2023

Sunday, September 26: Visiting Mom w/ Wes & Talk

This morning I got up at 10 o’clock knowing that I Dona be picked up at 11:00 AM. I had my breakfast and 

got myself showered and dressed up in a manner that was appropriate for going to a country club 

called Spring Haven country club in Swarthmore or someplace 

like that. I was able to eat breakfast look at some stuff on the Internet

 and be ready by the time Wes pick me up in Melbourne. We got there and

 I went and got my mom went to church at the presentation BVM church or I forget the name of it in 

media. The next thing that happened is that church ended and we met 

my brother at the Spring Haven country club and had a really nice lunch. Lunch took a long time. I think we got there at 1 o’clock and we didn’t leave till after 3:30 PM. You know the service 

wasn’t the fastest but the food was pretty good. I had myself three veggie tacos. That was good. The conversation was fine Wes, my brother, and I and my mom 

or all talking and it was pretty good. I then got a ride up from Wes to Ardmore Avenue to the Ardmore house. It’s now five 5:33 PM gonna get ready to walk.
We did 

walk and talk for a long time. Then we came back at some dinner. Next we watched Doc Martin. We watched
 
at least three episodes. The World Cup spinning, and I had some grapes. As usual, it was a busy Sunday. I am hoping to get enough sleep and start the week off on the bright.

No comments: