Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Wednesday, February 8: Early Start on a Mild Day


Believe it or not, I got up early enough to hit a really early yoga class at 6:30 AM. There were four of us in the class. Your room was quite warm. I must say, 

but I hit a point where my sweat call Geoff very nicely, and that was a relief. I didn’t have much breakfast because I didn’t wanna feel myself so I had one of my bars. I then showed up at Mike’s about a half hour late

 because I had to cool off. I even heard of it up and it still didn’t

 get to Mike’s till 8:37 AM.  Yoga teacher is going to make a website with a match up people bartering for goods like 

people do dating sites do you from working on it for over three 



years but you did skip time the pandemic, she’s going to go into beta testing

 about the site. Anyhow, I got some ice and die did a little sweeping 

and I did a little laundry. They finished up the street on Locust. I mean Lombard 

Street and that was a relief. Mike and I couldn’t really walk too far because of th construction. I then 
left Mike’s and got a super 

coffee and relax for a minute and then caught the 510 train which came right on time. Lots of suburbanites on this train. It’s a local that only goes to Bryn Mawr.

 It’s now 5:40 PM I was asked to just walk straight to the Ardmore house and put in some wiper fluid in thez car. So that’s what I’m gonna do the sun still out for at least 



20 more minutes and then it will be dark. We’re going to Palace of India in Fort Washington PA. I also noticed I got two new 

red bumps right near the other one in my throat scratchy right now. Not 

sure what that’s about. When we got here on time and shut up the washer 

fluid cause windshield really dirty. Winter I looked red. I am kind of warm. I don’t know what’s going on. Anyway, it’s 6:01 PM and I got sure I look decent. Well, we got to the palace of India, and both of us were

 mad hungry. We got a nice large on appetizer combo and that was delicious and I found that I was really thirsty and hungry at the same time. As usual the place wasn’t very crowded at all, after all it is a 

Wednesday night in February that’s not Valentine’s Day. All I had to eat before then was nutrition bar and one microwavable 
Indian food so I was starving. I was also thirsty as well. Only problem with the restaurant is there so it’s a little chilly in there and I know of wish I had my thermal but I didn’t want to be all smelly and stuff. Anyhow, it’s 735 ready for 

the entrée. Impacted us and watching Dr. Barton. We watched two episodes. It was time for me to get up and head to bed.

No comments: