Friday, February 03, 2023

Friday, February 3: Early Start of a Cold Day🥶

I got up early at 5:45 AM half down breakfast and then realized 

I had to fold my clean laundry and I did that real quickly while listening to Stephen

 Colbert. I went outside and saw there was a dusting of snow. The 
second dusting of snow this week! Well, inside the L was like a zombie apocalypse. I was the only commuter there. The rest of 

them were stoned on various drugs like heroin no lie. I was the only one who wasn’t talked out completely for the first two stops. When people 

got on, some woman yelled at the guy behind me to stop smoking a crack on the train.  Good for her! I didn’t got there about 10 minutes late and  

That was 8:10 AM. We went to the appointment. We got really lucky we went to the bus stop and the bus immediately showed up. Mike then went to the

 appointment. I took a little snooze while watching Kelly Ripa, and some other dude with a coiffed hairdo talk  Anyhow

 came back to Mike’s the little sweeping and hung out. Why I needed to get up early this morning because Mike had an 8:15 AM appointment at Penn for a MRI. They 

had to take a look at his foot to see if he had anything growing there. It was inconclusive.
 Well, Disco-Tex and the Sex-O-Lettes came to my mind and I made it one of my bogus titles to my blog. This is who they are and they’re famous song
was “get dancing.“ It was a really flashy cheesy 70s type song that I bet nobody remembers whoever reads this blog. It’s completely insane song. Anyhow

 it’s 2:46 PM. I officially signed out around 2:10 PM and it’s sunny but it’s getting colder by the hour. In tragic, sad news a man I knew in Millville pretty well. Carl Johnson died in automobile accident with some guy. They 

both died when the car flipped over that’s right after I heard that Tim Shannon died who used to be the mayor of Millville that happened on Sunday or last week. It’s a little scary when people start dying. Anyhow, 
I went to class, and I was fortunate I went to the cooler section near the window. That room is pretty hot. I went to class and came home and brought my takeout Gyro. I was very pleased with myself there. I ran into Pat and offered him some food and he was hungry. Need readily accepted. We talked for a bit did a little catch up because I haven’t seen them in a while. I didn’t talk to the phone and immediately just passed out as soon as I hung up the phone. I was out in five minutes or less..

No comments: