Monday, February 13, 2023

Sunday, February 12: Advanced Yoga & Eagles 🦅 Lose Super Bowl

Good Super Bowl Sunday to one and all out there in Internet
land and the land of reality. I woke up on a partly cloudy day in Ardmore and then I had some breakfast relax for a moment and talked about clothing and stuff. And then got a ride back to my place and got some

 clothes and returned them. And I got my stuff out of the dryer pack my bag for the advanced class and I’m going to go to and hopped on the train. The first thing I saw was some dude with a bunch of stuff in a 

huge suitcase, smoke and then I walk up and down the train and the whole front end of the car is  full of passed out her folks.. The EL gets trashier all the time. Anyhow, I made it down to the yoga class on time and well. 

Frankly, I was a little intimidated and I went in there and it was pretty crowded. All the yoga teachers were on the front row, which was appropriate in an 84 moves and they did some of the poses really fast in the beginning. The room 
was pretty hot and with some of the poses were really really difficult. Something I just couldn’t do. I didn’t allow myself to get frustrated which I shouldn’tI’m  have done but I did because I was in a weird 

mood. Anyhow, but the time class ended. I was sweating like a crazy man 

and I rung my calendar to cool myself off after class and ended up hanging out at the studio

 for quite a while because I needed to cool off and I have nowhere to 

go to in particular. Nobody got back to me to get together for the Super Bowl so I just 

decide to hang out at home. And that’s what I did. I purposely didn’t want to know about the game and 
the Eagles lost the game in the last six seconds
 on a field goal in a bad ref call 38,35.  anyhow I talked on the phone for a while and had a little trouble sleeping but 

I slept anyway boyfriend America 🇺🇸 it was a strange day.



No comments: