Saturday, February 25, 2023

Saturday, February 25: Jimmy Carter, Bob Dylan & Yoga


I woke up in a very strange mood. I just wanted to put it all out there and blow the whole thing up or at least that’s the feeling that I would get by doing 

certain things. I instead stopped in midstream and my back to sleep. I then stayed home because I just didn’t feel like going out in the cold. I really didn’t want to go out in the cold. I’m 

used to 50° weather in February which is ridiculous. I hate breakfast a lunch but I didn’t have any Hawaiian Punch🥊 well, I talked

 on the phone with a couple of people today. They were all kind of suggestions around. I’m in a bit 





of a strange mood today. their suggestions on buying tile and helping Mike. I can’t seem to absorb much today

 so I’m glad I’m going to class. Hopefully I can do a doubleheader that’s right like to do. Because

 I took SEPTA I’m gonna get there just in the nick of time. I’d like to get there by 3:15 PM. Anyhow, I went to the 90 minute class which is good and there was plenty of air and it was cold outside, but wasn’t quite as steamy hot as you have been the rest of the week I was still sort of feeling some way, but the class really did help a lot. I then had a half hour in between and I took the end class and that was really relaxing and I liked it. A lot is really mellow and calming. I then hung out at the studio and then got home around 8:15 PM and I’m now cooking dinner.  I just want to say again in Biden did a really good thing visiting Kyiv this past week. He was showing up Russia and the stupid Putin simps in , the United States who support Russia because they love dictators! Anyway, it’s 830 now I’m gonna start eating and stuff 

No comments: