Saturday, February 18, 2023

Saturday, February 18: A Day at Funeral, Lunch and Car Breakdown

Hello boys and girls I had a decent night of sleep I was very comfortable. I got 

up and got myself ready to show up at Ardmore at the McConaughey funeral home, which is on Lancaster in Wyoming Street. I ran to Steve, Patrina, Donna, Liz,

 and others from Laura Marion. It was a nice simple service. I had to go without

 my teeth because of the stitches going on in my mouth. I was 

reading social cues well today. Anyhow, afterwards, I went to El lemon 

for lunch with Liz and talked recovery and stuff. That was very 

pleasant and she dropped me off at Center City to see her sister who lives nearby. I said hello to her sister and went on my merry way to 19th and Walnut. I thought


it to go to 20th and wanted to a coffee shop and take care of some business. Lynne called and her car broke
 down so I am taking Uber price of 3:34 PM 
hour to Presentation BVM church in Wynnewood , she’s going to call AAA. Thank goodness it’s not like yesterday out where it was rainy and cold. It’s just sunny and cold today.  Former President Jimmy Carter just entered hospice care Today. I 

just found out via Apple news/CNN. He’s got to be in his mid-90s by now. well AAA was going to take three hours to get here to the presentation BVM church so I decided I would



 just call regular towing service and pay $120 and wait a half hour. I just couldn’t stand the thought of just sitting and sitting and sitting and waiting for the AAA that’s what we did. 

The guy came, dropped it off at her mechanic and we took K Uber back to our place. Next we took a walk for an hour. Fortunately it was not windy because it was pretty cold out. This is 


the first cold day we’ve had this week the rest the week of been in the 50s and 60s. I got my blood pressure and temperature taken and then I caught the commuter train back to 30th 

and then I came home and had some dinner. I talked on the phone with a 

couple of people and then headed to bed. I do still have some swelling on 

my mouth from
 the operation on my tooth. It was a busier day than I expected. But it wasn’t dull. That’s for sure. Go to see what happens with new friends and also what happens with Lynn’s Toyota. I’m afraid it’s a transmission.

No comments: