Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Tuesday, February 7: Work, Yoga and Birthday Surprise

Well, I got up this morning and I decided that I could not get up at 5:23 AM and hit that six 630 class this morning I couldn’t do it I figured I might just be exhausted all day. So what are we just to get up at a normal time and then go to Mike’s 

as usual. So that’s what I did. I collected my yoga stuff out of the dryer 

and then caught the train. No major incident on the train which was good. And then got to Mike’s and 

they’re really digging up Lambert Street. I ended up talking to this 

guy and putting it up on TikTok. He said that Joe Biden was a really bad president and how bad the economy

 is as he’s working on a project. I might go surprise this evening after

 yoga. A birthday surprise. Anyway, I am now going to the Rite Aid to get a script for 

Mike. There was a huge earthquake in Turkey 🇹🇷 Türkiye yesterday. 

 There are estimates of over 5000 dead. That’s awful. I saw videos of building just 

collapsing like the twin towers at the world trade center back 



September 11, 2001. God that’s bad. Well, I got the Scripps for Mike and got a couple
of things for myself. I was on the phone and anyway, I was walking towards 

16 th and Walnut, and retreated to an urban sideshow,

 which was interesting, a girl singing karaoke on the street three young people 

sitting with a homeless woman and lots of traffic. Anyhow 

it’s 11:42 AM. I’m gonna go back and eat my lunch. no I eat my lunch and then 

talk in the phone with a couple of people. Mike and I then took 

a walk and I then after the walk carry down his computers down to the doorway so 

the people that pick up which computers to recycle can pick them up tomorrow. He had two computers and a printer. So I carry them down. the walk was nice and the guys


doing the construction wrapping up their work for today. I finished up my
workday at Mike’s but doing a little bit of sweeping and planning for tomorrow

. I then went off to my yoga class. It wasn’t as crowded. It had been in 

recent classes. I want to try to take the Vinyasa class maybe Thursday afternoon

 after the 4 o’clock class and then hit my 815 meeting. That’ll be fine something different. After class I couldn’t stay in the studio forever I said come by to some people and headed out to Bryn Mawr for a surprise.

No comments: