Sunday, February 19, 2023

Sunday, February 19: Cleaning My Place, Filing Taxes & Ardmore

This morning I had to get up in a rush to get a ride to the ATM so I 

could pay for the house cleaner. I successfully did that and barely got
 back home in time via Uber. Anyway, she came in and I figured while she was getting stuff done that I would start my taxes. well I looked up and I don’t have to claim taxes 

on the refund that I got from the city of Philadelphia. Is it because I didn’t itemize deductions I 

have an itemized deductions for 10 years at least. I also could get a refund for 2022 tax year from the city because they took out 2000 bucks from my 

paycheck. I found out I got a $620 refund. That’s better than nothing for but it was awfully close because I have to change my tax situation with the 

Commonwealth because they’re taking out 50 bucks less next a

year for no apparent reason and I can’t don’t think the standard deductions

 changing. I got the length and then we went for a walk. It was a nice night for a walk. It’s a seasonably cold and a nice sunset 
going on. Extra cooking up some Indian dinner. It is now 6 o’clock. making me watch doc Martin. I got some funny text messages that I just had to look at. I managed to catch the bus on time to get home.

No comments: