Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday, February 21: A Tired & Mild February Day


Today I got up, and I felt OK at my usual breakfast of porridge and mead. No just kidding. Anyway, went on the train and it was a lot more crowded than it was yesterday.
It was a normal workday for many more people. I got the Mike’s hand, we discussed his new 

job and what it might need etc. etc. I went out and got him quarters for doing laundry tomorrow 

and some money out from his bank. It was sunny. It was cloudy and there was a little bit of rain 

today. It was a weird weather day. I felt myself very tired , it was amazing 

how tired I really was. Mike slept well in his nap today and then

 took an nap to wrap up my day and that was nice photos. I needing that. I talked on the phone for a while and got to see a bit of Center City while wishing in America.

 Anyhow, it’s now 352. I’m going to my appointment and then I’m going to 5 3090 minute yoga class. Boyfriends and husbands need not apply. Anyway, February
is starting 

to wind down. We are in our last week of February strange as the shortest

 month of the year. Overall Smith pretty mild. We do get a cold snap 

here and there but mostly it’s been pretty mild. It’s 5 PM just finished my appointment now I’m going 

to hit CVS and then yoga class. I was really talkative earlier in the day with Mike and man. I’m tired today I don’t

 feel sick and tired. Just tired like the kind of night where I used to come home and take like an hour 

nap and then revive myself, but I don’t do that. I don’t get to do that. I do my yoga and come home and eat and then talk on the phone and then it’s bedtime.

No comments: