Thursday, February 02, 2023

Thursday February 2: Groundhog Day🦫 & Buzy Things

Today I woke up in the suburbs along with other suburban 
people. And then got myself rest up ate breakfast had some coffee and rest and watch the train arrive 12 minutes late. anyway so I wasn’t upset. Most suburban people seem

 like they were used to the train being late. The beeper man came by and zapped my senior trans past which still works by the way. I also found out my Venmo doesn’t 

work. I have to figure out my username for TDBank to get Venmo to work. Today is February 2 which means   it’s Groundhog Day. This is a day when Punxsutawney Phil is brought up in front of a bunch of people to predict if there’s going to be six more weeks of winter. Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow. Therefore we have six more weeks of winter. Maybe it might snow 

but I doubt it. Well apparently any cold comes in through

 a doctors office go straight to voicemail. I called to get an appointment with the doctor about my wound and I 

missed two phone calls from Penn. I also got a mistaken phone call from some other 

hospital about somebody’s daughter and it was labeled prison something prison care so I called them back told 

him you got the wrong number. I have an appointment for Monday, February 6 at noon

 to take a look at my lovely wound on my back. it was either that or go to urgent care

 and wait three hours. That’s just how they roll around 

here at paint same is never around and you know I’m just gonna keep on disinfecting and changing Band-Aids every day. Anyhow Mike’s mom‘s meals just came 

in through Amazon as of 1130 and I’m going to have lunch now instead

 of running down to South Philly and , I don’t have three hours. I need to pick up a script

 later and get a change of yoga clothes so I have to go back home anyway.  Well, I went back home 

and had a unpleasant and pleasant surprise. The unpleasant surprise was the city reported

 my tax refund as income and I may have to pay tax on almost $4000 in 

tax refunds even though I didn’t deduct state and local taxes so I’m going to have to talk to somebody, I also

 got my new yoga mat and pick that up as well. I’m taking the train down to 

Mike’s before hand they have to hold the train and let it sit in Milbourne
 for some reason it’s now 2:38 PM. Well, I went to class and it was pretty hot today. My balance wasn’t as good as yesterday and I decided that I wouldn’t do a double in fact, I need to pick up scripts to Pharmacy. I 

think Pat offered to do it at seven but I think I’m just gonna pick them up and say fuck it and just go home and stay home I’m just Tired you know worked hard and it’s now 6:04 PM. I’ll 
see how I feel once I run around to the pharmacy and get the Scripps call. I ended up just going straight home and relaxing and eating for the evening.

 Also got my packages did my laundry. Also talked on the phone as usual. 

Tomorrow’s gonna be a start of very cold weather. I have to get up early tomorrow for Mike since we have any 15 CAT scan appointment but

 it’s pretty close by on 18th and South Street. We can take the bus.

No comments: