Sunday, February 05, 2023

Sunday, February 5: Yoga in AM Sunset 🌅 Ardmore


I set the alarm for 7:45 AM this morning to go to yoga. I turned off the alarm thinking I’m not gonna be able to do this. I thought about it harder and figured

 since we’re not meeting mom for breakfast because she’s not feeling well that I could do it. Come back in time to meet Wes for lunch. I gave me time to pull

 off at the end. I had a teacher I never had before. She’s pretty intense. She recently had a baby according to her Facebook page but anyhow play 50 Cent wasn’t terribly hot lol because it was the morning. I was very stiff

 at the beginning of class. After class I had to wait for the shark, this one dude took forever . He’s a nice guy, but 

he’s the kind of guy was like manicurist himself in front of the mirror for a long time

 anyway I went and got some drinks and opened one of my bars and caught the train back to Milbourne. Anyhow, I just stayed home and relax for the rest of the afternoon. Then around 330 Lynne’s 

planning to come over and look for something I can’t find. probably to do a little bit of organizing of my kitchen. I discovered that Millbourne did send me W-2 form to that was worth it definitely. The 

only place it hasn’t is the vaccine people. I don’t recall getting anything from them so we listen to a great author and theory, theory, guy, and and she showed me her air compressor

 that checks tires. We’re gonna go on a walk. It’s now 5:06 PM. We then

 took a walk, and it was a beautiful sunset outside. 

No comments: