Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Thursday, February 22: A Tired Day w/ Drizzle, Yoga and Ardmore

Good morning and good day. It is hump day. I got up at 6:23 AM after 

a dream where I was renting on an apartment/room and having 
to buy stereo equipment, separate cassette player, record player etc. I went back to sleep and woke up at 6:43 AM.


I had a dream I was letting reporters in my old welfare office. They were very distinct dreams. Anyhow,

got up to a cloudy day. I got to Mike’s a little bit late but not terribly late. Wes said he 


might stop over after he goes to Sharon‘s place at 1 o’clock.  Anyhow I’m tired but not
as tired as yesterday. 

Mike and I talked about his upcoming job a little bit and how to figure

 out his monitor location etc. I then went to CVS and talked on the phone. I picked up a few provisions for 

Mike’s fridge. Arrangements stopping and going all day. On 

YouTube, I found a video of a 1974 Eagles vs. Dallas game with the Eagles won 13–10 over the Dallas Cowboys. Eagles 


were really bad those days and beating Dallas was a complete 

upset and it was on Monday night football. I remember this game. anyhow, I couldn’t do the laundry for Mike
 because one of the washers busted and somebody else is using it so I have to start the laundry first thing in the morning because Mike has some kind of appointment at 11 o’clock

 and you need to leave at 10 because public transit takes a while to go to seven S. All right it’s a haircut appointment.  Well, it’s 3:37 PM. I answered 

the question from Larry the best I could and heading into yoga class starts at 4 PM then I catch the choo-choo train. I posted to these pictures on Facebook from
 one of the black and white on Sansom Street in one of the doorway. And I also put a picture of a new bench that they got from. A store called material culture. 
The one I took a picture of weighs over 500 pounds. Really humid. I kept on sweating and I had to stay at the studio for a while to dry up. I didn’t have time 

now ever to stop at the Rite Aid and get it. Drinks to get to Ardmore. When I got to Lynne‘s, I decided to have a super coffee

 and warm up because I was a little chilly because I was damp. She has no car for 

about two weeks due to transmission issue. It can be difficult to 
not have a car when you are used to having one. Everything takes more time to plan & complete!

 It’s now 7:30 pm and we are going to take a walk after scheduling is 

completed. It’s gotten a lot colder outside so I’m prepared for that. It’s now time to walk. Next will be dinner and then watch the show doc Martin. I’m also having a super car because I’m feeling sluggish.

No comments: