Friday, February 24, 2023

Friday, February 24: Mike’s and Change a Brewing


I slept in a little bit today. I was tired from yesterday. Last night I couldn’t quite get rested but I did eventually sleep pretty well. A I got
 that Mike’s around 8:15 AM this morning. Did some trash hauling 

and doing laundry right now. I had lunch, Mike is taking a nap and I am 

taking notes and directions in about five minutes. It’s now 12:33 PM. I 

am drinking my super coffee. It’s pretty sunny outside. I think I might go for a 

walk a little bit later the temperatures going down slowly, but 

surely as the day progresses. Well. Terry, I got some good advice about throwing

 out the clutter from one friend and then more advice about cleaning 

stuff to use to get some of the grime off. So I think we’re gonna try to get more stuff done in the next month

, we done stuff, but very slowly. it’s not bad it’s about 10° cooler 


today which is not bad but the temperatures are going to be dropping throughout

 the day It’s going to be more of a normal February cold tomorrow. 

It’s about 10° cooler today which is not bad but the temperatures are going to be dropping throughout today
 and it’s going to be more of a normal February cold tomorrow. It’s now 349 and I’m going to yoga I’m gonna have to hustle because I like to get there by 3:45 to give me time to do 

my stuff I’m dressing do whatever get my Mac. Mike’s food came in and we put that away.  I then went to yoga at 4 o’clock. It was a 75 minute class is pretty hard but I made it 

and then I just relax in the studio. My phone battery died so I had to sit in 

the studio longer than I intended.  It’s 645 and I’m on the EL going

 through West philly to head home. Anyhow, I’ve learned it must everyone every

 woman almost every woman has a kid and I don’t. Well I got home and had some 
dinner and talked on the phone with Wayne and Larry and just mellowed out and next thing you know it it’s going to be 9:48 PM and that’s when I’m going to 

talk on the phone and then probably hit the hay. I’m gonna actually sleep in And then do a 4 o’clock yoga class and a Vinyasa class probably that’s the plan well, it’s time to end another week and start the weekend and that’s what I’m going to do

1 comment:

QofArdmore said...

It WAS Mother Nature’s plan for us to have kids. Otherwise the men would have to have them. How would you like THAT?