Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday, February 16: On Time

Well stayed up too late but eyebrows myself to get up early so 
  wouldn’t run late. Basically I have to set the alarm at
 least 15 minutes earlier than what I have been. The only way I don’t do that is just get up and don’t 
 at breakfast. Which is not a good idea for me.  Anyhow, the meeting went 
 retty well I let it and it went pretty smoothly. Good thing is that the rain stopped. I decided to stop by CVS 
 nd look for headphones but they’re not selling the the small one to just 
 over the ear. So I gave up on buying headphones and bought a few vittles to eat such as yogurt and some frozen food just in case. I sometimes don’t
 bring something it’s nice to have a supply of food on the ready when I don’t feel like ordering out or what have you. So with the noodle bowl with lack of sleep I had 2 cups of coffee and just put on my blinders and worked 
 n my sanction list. I concentrated on sending appointments to the people that were overdue due to the new 30 day limit that was imposed last week. 
 hile a lot of people are bullshit and around often on because it’s a Friday payday I just nerd it out and actually accomplished 
 30 appointments today. I feel good that 
 n that way. After work I knew I just wanted to go right to sleep. I was feeling a little shitty just lack of sleep 
 n and my stomach was feeling a little funny. I know I have nothing going on so I l
eft bed unmade so I could just jump right in. That’s exactly what I did. At first however got a haircut that was way overdue at “cut.“ If you’re good to get all that hair off. I didn’t talk to couple people and just felt not in the mood. I didn’t want to call some people

No comments: