Saturday, February 10, 2018

Saturday, February 10: Date of Drizzle and Reading Terminal Market

Well I’m writing this blog post even though I still have to do Monday through Friday’s
 blog post. Anymore I tend to fall behind about a week and then take about three weeks to catch up. It’s not like 
  don’t have time you know. I only have one job and that school study“ with anybody and 
  work 9 to 5 Monday through Friday. Anyhow I woke up this morning after 
 ancing around my butt off last night at the first Unitarian church with this
 punk band. I was invited by a friend of min to attend. They’ll be more on my Friday, February 9 blog
 posting that will be made. Today I got up pretty tired but I felt pretty good. I met a
 friend at the Pako station we walked around for a little while and come we stopped at the 
 apital one café which is really a funky place I just cited to take her because I really
 didn’t have any ideas. I think it went pretty well we had a nice time. She’s going to New York to 
 ee your mom and then taking a road trip to Maine with her daughter goes to school in Boston. I came home freshened up with a good one. I then was texting Jon and he invited 
 e up to his area to go shopping at an Indian store I was about to say yes and then I got a text from Donna who is here with her boyfriend. 
 They had 
 lanned to go to the tattoo convention at the convention center. I thought to myself this will be fun you know, do
 something I would never do otherwise. It’s good to have friends in that way I met them at 12:30 and we attempted to go to the convention but the line went all the way around the 
 onvention center and as it was you needed a stamp already. We figured there’s no way we can get in there so 
 e started to store around Reading terminal market.. That was cool we each got a meal and found somewhere to sit and have a good conversation and ended up going back to my place which of course is very close by. 

No comments: