Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Monday, February 19: Presidents’ Day

 Good day. I was really glad I have today off since I had trouble sleeping. So I got up and decided I’d go to 
 unrise even on my day off. Well, we had one of those moments where 
 ome certain mentally unstable people act up and can’t control themselves. There’s also an incident yesterday that I missed. The same 

 eople spoke hard about it. There’s little more intense then I guess I expected. 
 o he’ll be a special meeting next Tuesday. After that I hung out at Saxbys and updated some of my blog
 post from last week. I only seem to be in the mood to update my blog or coffee shop when
 I’m drinking coffee by myself. After that I got a call and talk to my friend for a while since she 
 ouldn’t come up today to help me with my photos being hung. After that, took a nap since I was really really 
 xhausted. I eventually got up and went to the Monday night beginners. It was
 really good this evening. I then wobble home and eat some leftovers
 and talked on the phone for a bit. This will be our last official day off until memorial day there no holidays off in March and April

No comments: