Friday, February 02, 2018

Thursday, February 1: Work and Deep Thoughts

Well I decided to sleep in since I was so tired. I also expected people to come in for 
 nterviews today as well. I am at the end of my money until tomorrow. As I say
 I’m down to the nub. Well I had difficulty getting out of the house 
 rganized and I showed up 10 minutes late. Well the reason I showed up 10 minutes late  as the person who arrived at work at the same time as me wrote 10 minutes 
 ate I had to write the same thing. Did you know that 10 minutes 
 ate is .17 hours? Well you do now ha ha. Well I proceeded to pace at work ramming 
 hrough the alerts like a crazy man who need food and love. It 
 as good as good as work today. Anyhow, I left work and my point was moved 
 p an hour and so I met her at the 630 have to take one of imy cooking 
apps. We got into some deep stuff towards the end. One of those appointments 
 ere you warm up to it and get rolling with  five minutes left. I came home and talked
 on the phone for a little while and then by noon midnight I 
 as exhausted and fell asleep. Where is this suggested apartment in Mayfair my friend Jon might like that’s pictured here. Good night

No comments: