Monday, February 19, 2018

Saturday, February 17: Advice and Black Panther

Well after being exhausted all day yesterday, eventually got up cleaned up my place 
  little bit and contemplated my navel. Since there’s nothing happening 
 n the dating front I was completely unmotivated but I did say I would hang
 out my friend Jon in Langhorne so that got me out of the house. I cut the 1 o’clock train got there i in Langhorne. On the way on the tram at and very interesting woman who is married with good old hubby is an engineer. She had 
really cool glasses. I’m thinking I would like glasses it looks similar that are kind of small. But 
 oung woman
 sitting nearest said that bigger classes are trendy these days so it may be hard to find small glasses at half reasonable price. We also had good conversation. Yes it’s a lot easier 
 hen you’re not making an effort to get 
 hem to like you. Anyhow I got off the train and it wasn’t that cold and Jon showed up pretty quickly. We went to Kohl’s and I got some Tupperware. It was a little bit overpriced but I was able to store up from 
 ohn’s chicken curry special. It was pretty 
 ot but I liked it. We talked about a bunch of stuff and 
 e’re looking at possibly joining eHarmony but we decided that the price was a little bit steep. They wanted you to either pay the $260 fee for 
one year
 or pay two payments of 83 payments of $87.50. So I could do you on the road to
 frustration. I sing songs of the body electric and it moves me. So we bought some Black Panther up in Langhorne it was pretty good actually was very good. When we left the movie theater it was snowing like crazy. It was a big fluffy white snow which was very pretty! John managed to drive the snow getting to the train on time. Actually 
I was late but the train was held up due to the shuttle bus that’s running between Langhorne and Trent.

No comments: