Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Tuesday, February 20: A Warm Tuesday in February

Well I managed to get up early and go to sunrise where I was only a little bit late which 
 as a good feeling to be inside me. I went to sunrise with no incident and it was pretty crowded this morning and then zipped off to work pretty tired but ready to get some stuff done. I did slog for the rest the alerts that were given to me. I ordered some Popeyes rice and beans which are always very tasty and fill my 
 owl up. Towards the afternoon I started getting very tired. 
So tired, 
 hat I went to the break room and literally nap for 15 minutes. At one simple moment I 
 hought I was at my apartment over 
 earing noise. That means I almost completely fell asleep. I came back to my desk pretty groggy but feeling better. 
F
 ust took a minute straighter said she’d look for me and wondered I left but 
 he has to quick question and she was gone. I suppose my reputation for always 
 eing at my desk did help in this case. Well I left work groggy 
 ut ready to go to the 5:30 PM early night out. I ended up being late but I did manage tofind a seat. I then went home and took a quickie nap and then I talked to John. I caught the 12 bus which runs of Locust Street. I called it all the way down to 3rd 
 treet and then decided I take Uber. Uber took me up there on time. I was a week early!😮☹️

No comments: