Sunday, February 18, 2018

Thursday, February 8: Eagles Parade Day

Well, I’m just staying up later than I should I had a difficult time getting   
 up at 9:30. Larry buys me a couple times and then he ended up walking up to my place and pick me up. Even at the hour I left there’s a ton of people in for my building on Locust Street between 
 roadway and 13th. Most were heading towards Broad Street. We then walked towards brought in Washington

 Avenue chords 11th St. or friend lives. I went and got some coffee
 for us at a
coffee shop nearby. It ended up Murray was a 
 ittle bit hung over so we watched the the
 proceedings on TV until we saw that the parade was getting close enough
 for us to see it in person along Broad Street next to  Washington Avenue. I got a 
little antsy and went by myself down to prod and watched him so I would miss the parade. I wanted to get a bunch of pictures taken. It was
 a 
 eally nice day out. It was a bit cold but it was nice & sunny. I was by myself with these dudes who
 were chanting the song that Jason Kiersten made famous during his epic 
 peech on the art museum. I thought live back at my friends place on Washington 
 venue it totally
 dominated the news coverage of the parade. I then went back home to catch
 a nap and then Larry came over we both chilled out afterwards. It was quite a 
 ess along Broad Street and they had a lot of work of cleaning to do that’s for sure. We went
 to Macy’s and went to the Starbucks there at Macy’s. And they had really loud rambunctious meeting instead of the nice café sounding
 music that XPN will play to satisfy the singer songwriter in all of us. It was 
 retty relaxing. After we did that Larry headed towards Seattle and I started walking home and there was a lot of people still wandering the streets after the parade

No comments: