Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday, February 26: MORE COWBELL!! February Winds Down

Hello boys and girls. I managed to get up and hit the sunrise about
 25 minutes late. I first stopped at the taxis and got myself medium 
 offee and a large cup. That’s what I usually get when I go to Saxbys. I usually get that many coffee 

 hop these days. It means I’m going to get enough room. igot into 
 ork but before then I updated Saturdays blog about the protest
 about the yard. I wrote it up but I didn’t put pictures in.  I was in the mood To do this. Are usually want to put blog stuff and when I’m pressed for time and I’m drinking a coffee. Otherwise I’m not that 
 otivated. I got into work and did a little bit of cleanup and 
 hen I rode up to sanctions which I’ll mail tomorrow morning. I disposed of two alerts and I’ve got four left which is really pretty good. We had a break out
 today and that was well attended. Alan who I went with to the protest with her husband Henry  brought some percussion and that was really fun. My 
 ast section as it tempting the write up was a per minute. I started this would be the one I would write up. The other two were overdue and I would just went ahead and drop the sanction process  in both of them. I still hav
e to send the notice for one of them but the other when I got done just 
 efore I was finished work. I was going to do yoga meeting up in 
 ishtown but my friend Wendy was sick so I decided I would go to West
 Philadelphia for a change. There’s
 a beautiful sunset here. I hung out at the coffee place it’s the green line café. I 
then went to 
 et cup of coffee.  I got 2 samosas and two dinners and the samosas really baby tired. I think I’m worried and want to crash real soon bad

No comments: