Thursday, February 01, 2018

Wednesday, January 31: A Decent Day to File Taxes

I got up and got the sunrise but not too late. That was decent. I got
 myself coffee and then I walked up to the trailer catch the trolley. That last sentence was kind of dopey wasn’t it? Anyhow 
  know I didn’t have any people scheduled so I plug away at the alerts all day long. I finished the old 
 ist and started the current list of 17 that are remaining. I did attempt to sanction somebody but I got a report back to prevented
 me from doing that. So I still have to turn in my one sanction per week minimum. So I took the train back from work. I went straight
 home
to eat and then take a nap. The nap was very delightful I must say. After my nap
 I managed to get myself up and 
 ave a little bit more to eat. I’m really dude shop I pretty much have ate
 everything that I bought from target two Saturdays ago.

No comments: