Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday, February 23: Taking Care of Work on a Overcast Misty Day

Good day. I was asked to chair the sunrise meeting this morning since the other person wasn’t able to
 because they’re away in DC. So I actually got in the weeding early 
 or a change which is really nice. I found a speaker in the last minute. He was very willing 
 nd I appreciated that. So the meeting went on and he finished on time. I then walked in the mist and cut the Met market Frankford line on time. I got into work and immediately started to 

 rite as many things as I could because bunch of them around the deadline date. I 
 everishly trying to get them all done but three of them are going to be permanent. 
 ortunately one was closed the other two I passed it off when I have more time. Or supervisor buy us 
 izza for lunch. She agreed to do that last week. It was appreciated
 it took me all afternoon to finish the pizzas. I’m was eating working at the same time. I must 
 ave not been this caught up at work in the last two years. Caught up 
 s a relative term for sure but it’s much better than it was. Anyhow I finished my pizza
  ventually and left work a little bit late and missed the 530 meeting. I just wanted 
 o finish off the list so I can  ome in Monday fresh. I then instead of going to 530 meeting 
 0 minutes late, I decided to hang out at Saxby’s by myself and drink coffee. I talk to my 
friend Jon for a while and then I blogged and made videos. Also went to target to get some items

No comments: