Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday, February 14: Valentine’s Day and Teeth Tryout

Well after going to bed a little bit late again. I attempted to get up for sunrise 
 ut I knew that wasn’t going to work if I want to get anything done today.  After that I went back to sleep till 7:45 AM and then got up tweet practicing 
 tart my day. I finally cut off those tags it stick out underneath my sofa because 
  got tired of tucking them in. I left my place and realized it was 8:40 AM. Boy 
 ime flies by when you’re having fun. I got to work about 10 minutes late. 
 ell I worked on my 13 alerts I had & and managed to finish them all. 
  then saw one person who walked in who had good cause because of childcare was late. I then started sending more my partial 

 appointments on my overdue people. I joined my coworker and 4 a change Iactually went out to lunch to Popeyes and 
 icked up some beans and rice. It was a nice change of pace to go outside during 
 unch with a friend at work who had her nice BMW to cruise around in. Got back 
 nd ate my beans and rice with her pretty tasty I must say. I worked a 
 ittle bit more and then I went to the dentist around 4 o’clock and got my new teeth tried on. They fit very well but I have to wait another 2 weeks to get them put in 
 hile they refine and remove the wax coating from the new set of teeth.. It was 

 ice to have an extra hour to be in Center City before I had to go somewhere I ended 
 p going to early night out which was 
 ood A friend of mine contacted me we ended up meeting in going to this fancy little pizza place. So like pastries and pizza it definitely is upscale to slice for nine bucks they’re very good. I then walk back to bed and slept well I think

No comments: