Friday, February 09, 2018

Sunday, February 4: Eagles Win the Super Bowl! An Historic Day

Well I started this a storage day but like most other days
 planning on doing stuff the Mark way. Your 56 years old unattached and ready for some action
. I slept pretty well and slept in. I had to figure out what I could fit in and what had to be trimmed. I first did a little shopping to get soqme basic food since I absolutely had nothing in the fridge. I then went to Saxbys to get some coffee before my friend came over to clean my place. She came
  over did a nice job we talked a bit. I then went to a meeting at the William Way center.
 Met up with my
 friend after that which had about seven people at it we went to a memorial service up the next floor up in the same building. It was a pretty intense and vent that’s for sure. A lot of people seem to know 
 e. It was a very intense event. There were music speeches and food. There is also a card everybody 
 ot with the picture on it. It ended with a conga line when it 


 nded. I had seen people I’ve not seen it meanings in a while. I stayed there
 latest exhibit that was opening up. The concern self with motion. It was tied
 in with the animation festival that’s going to be there on February 25th. I then went to run an hour and up to 
 hinatown and I had to be there by four. It
 was pouring like crazy. So I took Uber to get me there. I got there and it all went well. After that I want to Larry’s and brought over some food. Couple friends from
 group for their colluding Murray and Keith. It was good to see those guys. Well the game

got started and the Eagles and patriots both scored field-goal‘s to 
 tart and everyone could see it was going to be an intense and close game. The Eagles pulled off
 one of the greatest place in Super Bowl history. It was called “the Philly special.“ in this play,
 Nick Foles went out as a receiver and caught a ball on fourth and
 one right near the half. The announcers couldn’t believ but the Eagles were going to go for it. It turns out the Eagles play by play announcers 
 ere also calling for them to kick a field goal. Chris Collingsworth and the other announcer AL  Michaels set the plate to announce the game. Well they were 
 ight on that account for sure. At one point and the patriots were leading 33 to 32 and then Nick foals completed a touchdown pass to Zach Birch for the game-winning 
 ouchdown. There were two touchdowns that reviewed and 14th for the Eagles both of them are called  
ouchdowns. It was a total nailbiting game. I kept having to run to the men’s room 
during each commercial

 break. Justin Timberlake was awful. He did the same song that he did 
 hen he revealed Janet Jackson’s titty. It was really nerve-racking but what an exciting
 game this will be remembered for decades in Philadelphia sports Laure and Ann city history. I never seen so many people cheering 
 utside as I did on this evening. I walked all the way from old city to 15th and Spruce. I took
 lots of pictures and videos and then I met Natalie at her place near Spruce Street. And we ended up hanging out and talking about all kinds
 of stuff. Such as a memorial service and other related stuff. It was quite the exciting day that’s for sure.

No comments: