Friday, February 23, 2018

Thursday, February 22: Work, an Appointment, & Good MeetingšŸ˜‰

Well it’s rainy, cool and drizzly. It’s sort of like every other day we started this week 
 ither on the warm weather days. Today begins the end of the fall spring we
 had earlier this week. Slept in again to be arrested for possible seeing a lot of people today. See 
 eople day instead of Tuesday and Thursday. Well it’s not a work on the 
 lerts this morning and that went pretty well because and only a couple pictures up
 which is really good because I get my weekly report done. After that I looked at my 105 person list and 
 ealized that about eight of them have a due date of February 23, 2018. I turn
 in my packet and they sign it withut any question so in that way it’s good. This 
 s the case even though the expectations are completely unrealistic that you can get 
 that many sanctions  when you’re doing everything. I do admit it’s getting better. It’s gotten better since I don’t
 call the people I just silently your chronically just mail out the 
 ppointments. I save time trying to call him and listen to their excuse over the phone. Half of them don’t even
 show up to the 
 ppointment anyway. That frees up time to do my other three or four projects that I do at the same time. Well I left work completing three sanction packets in one day. I then went immediately to my 5:30 PM appointment. That went well though I got myself a little frustrated. I did have to admit the things really good for me right now. I just have to learn I can’t always get what I want.  Everybody knows that I want 

No comments: